Proven methods, advantages and risks for water injection
TTS has been doing water and steam injection engineering services since the late 1980s. Here are the proven methods, advantages and risks for water injection:
- Water can be injected directly in gas fuel line using standard fuel nozzles.
- Water can be injected through the combustor end cover for gas fuel, liquid fuel or dual fuel applications.
- Water can be injected directly into the combustor using modified fuel nozzles.
for NOx Control PPT
- NOx Emissions Decrease
- Power Output Increases
- Least Expensive Power Increase
- Heat Rate Increases - Fuel Required to Vaporize the Water
- CO Emissions Increase
- Maintenance can Increase – Depends Where Water is Injected